An alert FrontBurnervian points us to a story about thieves intercepting “a large amount” of newly printed $100 bills that were on their way from Dallas to a Federal Reserve in New Jersey. The money was probably printed in Fort Worth. Says our FBvian, “Why on earth is the federal government sending millions (billions?) via commercial air freight next to poodle-filled kennels? It wasn’t even a direct flight. Yeah, the government is that cheap.” Soon as Zac returns from ACL, we’re going to start a movie script about the heist. Dibs.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley