An alert FrontBurnervian points us to a story about thieves intercepting “a large amount” of newly printed $100 bills that were on their way from Dallas to a Federal Reserve in New Jersey. The money was probably printed in Fort Worth. Says our FBvian, “Why on earth is the federal government sending millions (billions?) via commercial air freight next to poodle-filled kennels? It wasn’t even a direct flight. Yeah, the government is that cheap.” Soon as Zac returns from ACL, we’re going to start a movie script about the heist. Dibs.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »