Yesterday in the Catholic Foundation Plaza in the Arts District, a 10-foot-by-28-foot reproduction of a painting titled When the Troops Come Marching Home to Dallas, What A Day of Celebration it Will Be. The artist who created it is named Cornelious Brackens Jr. He’s homeless. If you’d like to know more about the fellow, check out our profile of him from 2009, written by Pamela Gwyn Kripke.
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- Poll: So What’s Next For the Trinity Project? by Jason Heid
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- What Would Happen if Women Opened Restaurants With Male Body Parts as Themes? Part Two by Nancy Nichols
- Oil and Gas Wells to Blame For More North Texas Earthquakes by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »