Yesterday in the Catholic Foundation Plaza in the Arts District, a 10-foot-by-28-foot reproduction of a painting titled When the Troops Come Marching Home to Dallas, What A Day of Celebration it Will Be. The artist who created it is named Cornelious Brackens Jr. He’s homeless. If you’d like to know more about the fellow, check out our profile of him from 2009, written by Pamela Gwyn Kripke.
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers