Yesterday in the Catholic Foundation Plaza in the Arts District, a 10-foot-by-28-foot reproduction of a painting titled When the Troops Come Marching Home to Dallas, What A Day of Celebration it Will Be. The artist who created it is named Cornelious Brackens Jr. He’s homeless. If you’d like to know more about the fellow, check out our profile of him from 2009, written by Pamela Gwyn Kripke.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »