Craig Miller said he would dress as a woman for a show if the Texas Rangers ended up coughing up the division. They did, and so he did this morning. Since The Ticket’s new HQ is right across Victory Plaza from WFAA’s studio, that led to what you see below which, while almost certainly in poor taste given the nature of the group he video bombs (first appearance is around the 50 second mark), still made me laugh. I’m sorry.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers