Craig Miller said he would dress as a woman for a show if the Texas Rangers ended up coughing up the division. They did, and so he did this morning. Since The Ticket’s new HQ is right across Victory Plaza from WFAA’s studio, that led to what you see below which, while almost certainly in poor taste given the nature of the group he video bombs (first appearance is around the 50 second mark), still made me laugh. I’m sorry.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »