Craig Miller said he would dress as a woman for a show if the Texas Rangers ended up coughing up the division. They did, and so he did this morning. Since The Ticket’s new HQ is right across Victory Plaza from WFAA’s studio, that led to what you see below which, while almost certainly in poor taste given the nature of the group he video bombs (first appearance is around the 50 second mark), still made me laugh. I’m sorry.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »