I know what you’re thinking: you would pay a bunch of money for tickets and parking and fight the crowds to go see the Dallas Cowboys play in person — as opposed to watching football at home or in a bar, the way St. Lombardi intended it — but there’s just no place to buy lady’sÂ undergarments while you’re at the stadium. Well, thankfully, just hours before the Cowboys take on the Bears on Monday, that will all change. Problem solved.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid