You wouldn’t think Michael “No Big Gulps in My Town” Bloomberg, the mayor of New York, and energy billionaire George P. Mitchell would agree on much of anything. But when it comes to “fracking” for natural gas, they do agree. Bloomberg and Mitchell, the Texan who pioneered the horizontal-drilling techniques that have made exploiting the Barnett Shale possible, agreed today in a Washington Post opinion piece that fracking can be a good thing. If, they stress, “reasoned decisions” can be made to do it responsibly.
- Balanced Vision Plan Co-Author on Trinity River Toll Road: ‘I Want to Apologize to Dallas’ by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/2/14) by Tim Rogers
- Suggestions for Home Rule Commission No. 4: School Calendar by Eric Celeste
- Jane McGarry Is Going To Watch Draft Day Tonight by Tim Rogers
- Meet the CEO: Healthcare Data Guru Chuck Lyles, Head of GuideIT by Matt Goodman