I was doing a little poking around in public records to find out who might be selling that penthouse. Here is a list of owners of the top floors of the Ritz: Randall Van Wolfswinkel, Trevor Rees-Jones, and a trust for Gabriel Kaplan. The first two are known quantities. RVW is a home-building magnate. TRJ is a oil and gas guy. But that third fellow? Does Mr. Kotter really own one of the top-floor condos at the Ritz? He just might. The guy does spend some time in Dallas. Given his TV residuals and his poker skills, I’m guessing he could afford it.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »