I was doing a little poking around in public records to find out who might be selling that penthouse. Here is a list of owners of the top floors of the Ritz: Randall Van Wolfswinkel, Trevor Rees-Jones, and a trust for Gabriel Kaplan. The first two are known quantities. RVW is a home-building magnate. TRJ is a oil and gas guy. But that third fellow? Does Mr. Kotter really own one of the top-floor condos at the Ritz? He just might. The guy does spend some time in Dallas. Given his TV residuals and his poker skills, I’m guessing he could afford it.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid