A business-minded FrontBurnervian points us to the news that if you’ve got money invested with the Dallas-based Behringer Harvard Strategic Opportunity Fund I, you’re going to be told some bad news tomorrow. The real estate fund is under water. Clients will be informed Friday.
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Tod Robberson Puts Pressure on District Attorney To Do His Job by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »