A business-minded FrontBurnervian points us to the news that if you’ve got money invested with the Dallas-based Behringer Harvard Strategic Opportunity Fund I, you’re going to be told some bad news tomorrow. The real estate fund is under water. Clients will be informed Friday.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »