Three boys and two girls, all delivered in less than five minutes. There were more than 50 UTSW “specialists” on hand, including nurses, doctors, therapists, and, I assume, at least one person responsible for counting the babies. The Jones family, Christian missionaries, has a blog about the quintuplet adventure here. Correction: As pointed out by the fine folks in the comments, that was the wrong religious Texas quintuplet family.
- Poll: Would You Care if the State Fair of Texas Left Fair Park? by Peter Simek
- Incredibly Dumb Claim Made Against DISD Found to Be Incredibly Dumb by Eric Celeste
- Leslie Brenner Offers You a Morning Giggle by Tim Rogers
- Somebody Help This Poor Boy: Philly Cheese Steak in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- What’s Really Happening With That Complaint Filed Against DISD by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »