Three boys and two girls, all delivered in less than five minutes. There were more than 50 UTSW “specialists” on hand, including nurses, doctors, therapists, and, I assume, at least one person responsible for counting the babies. The Jones family, Christian missionaries, has a blog about the quintuplet adventure here. Correction: As pointed out by the fine folks in the comments, that was the wrong religious Texas quintuplet family.
- Larry Beasley Just Killed the Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- Three Things That Must Happen if Mayor Rawlings Is Serious About His Dream Team’s Trinity Plan by Peter Simek
- Delete These Phrases From Your Vocabulary Forever by Zac Crain
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »