Three boys and two girls, all delivered in less than five minutes. There were more than 50 UTSW “specialists” on hand, including nurses, doctors, therapists, and, I assume, at least one person responsible for counting the babies. The Jones family, Christian missionaries, has a blog about the quintuplet adventure here. Correction: As pointed out by the fine folks in the comments, that was the wrong religious Texas quintuplet family.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman