Three boys and two girls, all delivered in less than five minutes. There were more than 50 UTSW “specialists” on hand, including nurses, doctors, therapists, and, I assume, at least one person responsible for counting the babies. The Jones family, Christian missionaries, has a blog about the quintuplet adventure here. Correction: As pointed out by the fine folks in the comments, that was the wrong religious Texas quintuplet family.
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Nancy Nichols Steps Down as D Magazine’s Lead Dining Critic by Nancy Nichols
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »