Our hirsute buddy Mike “Michael J.” Mooney gets to update his rÃ©sumÃ© today, for he finds himself included in the 2012 edition of The Best American Sports Writing, the annual anthology of the best sports stories that have been written in America (ahem). Mike’s story is about Ron Washington, and it ran in the April 2011 issue of D Magazine. It is titled “He Do What He Do.” And here is the full list of BASW authors who will be thrilled to see their names next to Mike’s.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »