Our hirsute buddy Mike “Michael J.” Mooney gets to update his rÃ©sumÃ© today, for he finds himself included in the 2012 edition of The Best American Sports Writing, the annual anthology of the best sports stories that have been written in America (ahem). Mike’s story is about Ron Washington, and it ran in the April 2011 issue of D Magazine. It is titled “He Do What He Do.” And here is the full list of BASW authors who will be thrilled to see their names next to Mike’s.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas