Or, it soon will be. After I posted about it last week, an anonymous benefactor stepped forward to supply Tim with his reward, should he make it through the month of August wearing a tuxedo all day every day. And Al’s Formal Wear has graciously agreed to provide Tim with the tuxes to help him do so. In fact, he is at one of their stores right now getting fitted. So, everyone who wanted Tim to suffer, you’ve got your wish, starting August 1.
Read This Next
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »