It seems the bowling story I wrote for the current issue – you can see video from the amazing night in question here – has inspired some art. Specifically, the story inspired an artist named Chris Piascik, who created the image you see here for the blog kottke.org. The words “I felt loose as a goose” come from Bill Fong, describing what it felt like to be on the hottest of hot streaks. There are t-shirts, iphone covers, and prints available in various sizes.
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek