It seems the bowling story I wrote for the current issue – you can see video from the amazing night in question here – has inspired some art. Specifically, the story inspired an artist named Chris Piascik, who created the image you see here for the blog kottke.org. The words “I felt loose as a goose” come from Bill Fong, describing what it felt like to be on the hottest of hot streaks. There are t-shirts, iphone covers, and prints available in various sizes.
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: Is Formal Culinary Training Necessary for Chef Job? by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »