This morning, I worked out at the Jewish Community Center. My son goes to summer camp there, and to make that possible, my ex-wife and I have to get a summer membership. So I was trying to make the most of it, instead of wasting that money, as per usual. ANYWAY, when I was getting changed to leave, an older fella walked in. He opened his locker and used the shelf to pop the top off a bottle of Heineken. Then he poured about two inches of it into a water bottle. Then he filled up the rest of the bottle with Perrier. Almost all of this seems like something I would not want to drink while exercising. But I have to wonder: does this guy know something I don’t?
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »