This morning, I worked out at the Jewish Community Center. My son goes to summer camp there, and to make that possible, my ex-wife and I have to get a summer membership. So I was trying to make the most of it, instead of wasting that money, as per usual. ANYWAY, when I was getting changed to leave, an older fella walked in. He opened his locker and used the shelf to pop the top off a bottle of Heineken. Then he poured about two inches of it into a water bottle. Then he filled up the rest of the bottle with Perrier. Almost all of this seems like something I would not want to drink while exercising. But I have to wonder: does this guy know something I don’t?
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »