Danny Faulkner, who was the Dallas poster child for the 1980’s real estate rise and fall, has died (sub. req.). Sentenced to 20 years for the Interstate 30 condos fraud, he served less than four years. Danny was released in 1998 because his attorneys argued that he had only a brief time to live due to cancer of the spine.
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Why DISD’s Plan to Reopen Some Closed Schools is a No-Brainer, and Why Some Trustees Don’t Care by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »