Danny Faulkner, who was the Dallas poster child for the 1980′s real estate rise and fall, has died (sub. req.). Sentenced to 20 years for the Interstate 30 condos fraud, he served less than four years. Danny was released in 1998 because his attorneys argued that he had only a brief time to live due to cancer of the spine.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale