This makes me giggle. Kim Schlegel Whitman was on The Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda yesterday to share “8 Tips for a ‘Cent’sible Wedding.” You’ll recall that KSW had her own wedding at the Meyerson, complete with the orchestra and the choir. I understand it was an amazing wedding. But ‘cent’sible? One of KSW’s tips for Kathie Lee and Hoda was to have guests bring their favorite family recipes for a dessert bar. That’s the part that makes me giggle.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »