This makes me giggle. Kim Schlegel Whitman was on The Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda yesterday to share “8 Tips for a ‘Cent’sible Wedding.” You’ll recall that KSW had her own wedding at the Meyerson, complete with the orchestra and the choir. I understand it was an amazing wedding. But ‘cent’sible? One of KSW’s tips for Kathie Lee and Hoda was to have guests bring their favorite family recipes for a dessert bar. That’s the part that makes me giggle.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley