This makes me giggle. Kim Schlegel Whitman was on The Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda yesterday to share “8 Tips for a ‘Cent’sible Wedding.” You’ll recall that KSW had her own wedding at the Meyerson, complete with the orchestra and the choir. I understand it was an amazing wedding. But ‘cent’sible? One of KSW’s tips for Kathie Lee and Hoda was to have guests bring their favorite family recipes for a dessert bar. That’s the part that makes me giggle.
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- Why We Should Listen to Laura Miller’s Solution to the Scott Griggs Accusations by Peter Simek
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
- Leading Off (5/4/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- Why Dallas Is a Terrible Place to Grow Up Poor — And a Great Place to Be Rich by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »