This makes me giggle. Kim Schlegel Whitman was on The Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda yesterday to share “8 Tips for a ‘Cent’sible Wedding.” You’ll recall that KSW had her own wedding at the Meyerson, complete with the orchestra and the choir. I understand it was an amazing wedding. But ‘cent’sible? One of KSW’s tips for Kathie Lee and Hoda was to have guests bring their favorite family recipes for a dessert bar. That’s the part that makes me giggle.
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »