An alert, tote-bag-toting FrontBurnervian points us to the Tumblr blog called Babes of NPR, whereon KERA’s own Krys Boyd has been noticed. Says the entry: “Krys Boyd is host and managing editor of KERA’s flagship talk show Think. If she’s the girl next door, she’s the one with an IQ of 340. HOT!” Knowing Krys a bit myself, I suspect this is totally going to go to her head.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas