I’ve never met Justin Terveen, of Urban Fabric Photography, but I really like looking at the pictures he takes. (Judging only by his photos, I feel like we’d probably get along, though I have no idea why I think that. Maybe it’s a beard thing.) Krista has posted a few of Terveen’s shotsÂ here, here, and most recently here. Well, Pete Freedman over at Central Track (who I have met) is apparently also a fan of Terveen’s work. So much so that he has written him a side-scrolling open love letter.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley