Between the poorly handled case against Range Resources and his recently released “crucify” comments, it was a matter of time before Al Armendariz either resigned or got fired. Whether it’s justified or he is a fall guy in a perpetual battle between the EPA and its enemies or both is up for debate. Either way, he’s out.
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »