Between the poorly handled case against Range Resources and his recently released “crucify” comments, it was a matter of time before Al Armendariz either resigned or got fired. Whether it’s justified or he is a fall guy in a perpetual battle between the EPA and its enemies or both is up for debate. Either way, he’s out.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers