An alert, job-seeking FrontBurnervian points us to the news that Jason Binn (founder of Hamptons, Ocean Drive, Gotham, chief adviser of the Gilt Groupe) has plans to launch in select cities a website and accompanying magazine called Du Jour. It’s a luxury thing. So they apparently hired Fancy Nancy to name it. The print version is slated to roll out in the fall.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers