An alert, job-seeking FrontBurnervian points us to the news that Jason Binn (founder of Hamptons, Ocean Drive, Gotham, chief adviser of the Gilt Groupe) has plans to launch in select cities a website and accompanying magazine called Du Jour. It’s a luxury thing. So they apparently hired Fancy Nancy to name it. The print version is slated to roll out in the fall.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »