An alert, job-seeking FrontBurnervian points us to the news that Jason Binn (founder of Hamptons, Ocean Drive, Gotham, chief adviser of the Gilt Groupe) has plans to launch in select cities a website and accompanying magazine called Du Jour. It’s a luxury thing. So they apparently hired Fancy Nancy to name it. The print version is slated to roll out in the fall.
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »