An alert, job-seeking FrontBurnervian points us to the news that Jason Binn (founder of Hamptons, Ocean Drive, Gotham, chief adviser of the Gilt Groupe) has plans to launch in select cities a website and accompanying magazine called Du Jour. It’s a luxury thing. So they apparently hired Fancy Nancy to name it. The print version is slated to roll out in the fall.
- Balanced Vision Plan Co-Author on Trinity River Toll Road: ‘I Want to Apologize to Dallas’ by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/2/14) by Tim Rogers
- Suggestions for Home Rule Commission No. 4: School Calendar by Eric Celeste
- Jane McGarry Is Going To Watch Draft Day Tonight by Tim Rogers
- Meet the CEO: Healthcare Data Guru Chuck Lyles, Head of GuideIT by Matt Goodman