Craig James has a press conference scheduled for this afternoon, at which he is expected to release five years worth of tax returns. He’s already called on David Dewhurst, Ted Cruz, and Tom Leppert to release their taxes. I guess this is just what politicians do these days when they are behind in the polls; they show people how much money they make, then ask their opponents to do the same. Probably couldn’t hurt him, unless something truly shocking shows up. James, of course, already needed a boost before news came out about “conflicting statements” in a lawsuit involving former Texas Tech football coach Mike Leach.
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek