Craig James has a press conference scheduled for this afternoon, at which he is expected to release five years worth of tax returns. He’s already called on David Dewhurst, Ted Cruz, and Tom Leppert to release their taxes. I guess this is just what politicians do these days when they are behind in the polls; they show people how much money they make, then ask their opponents to do the same. Probably couldn’t hurt him, unless something truly shocking shows up. James, of course, already needed a boost before news came out about “conflicting statements” in a lawsuit involving former Texas Tech football coach Mike Leach.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste