This is sort of charming, and relevant to Dallas because Ben, who’s from Greenville, got his start here and used to call me at the Observer and leave, like, seven minute voicemail messages wherein he’d basically narrate what he was doing. Like, “It’s pretty hot, I think I’m going to put on some shorts” and “I think I’m going to make a sandwich” and so on.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid