This is sort of charming, and relevant to Dallas because Ben, who’s from Greenville, got his start here and used to call me at the Observer and leave, like, seven minute voicemail messages wherein he’d basically narrate what he was doing. Like, “It’s pretty hot, I think I’m going to put on some shorts” and “I think I’m going to make a sandwich” and so on.
- An Object Lesson on Jumping to Conclusions During a Breaking News Story by Tim Rogers
- Lakewood Brewing Company Responds to Session IPA Taste Test by Catherine Downes
- Conclusive Proof That American Way, Southwest: The Magazine, and D Magazine Are Really the Same Magazine With Three Different Offices by Tim Rogers
- Are There Any Good Reasons Left for Susan Hawk Not to Resign? by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Warm Adieu to Byron Harris by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »