Mark Cuban appeared on CNBC yesterday to talk about Warren Buffett talking about taxes. Right off the bat he said that the notion that cutting corporate taxes would lead to more hiring is “nonsense.” He said arguing for lower corporate taxes is “the right thing for [CEOs] to say,” but that in reality, taxes are “far down the list” of considerations large corporations make in hiring. His thinking: it’s much more about market positioning and competition.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers