Mark Cuban appeared on CNBC yesterday to talk about Warren Buffett talking about taxes. Right off the bat he said that the notion that cutting corporate taxes would lead to more hiring is “nonsense.” He said arguing for lower corporate taxes is “the right thing for [CEOs] to say,” but that in reality, taxes are “far down the list” of considerations large corporations make in hiring. His thinking: it’s much more about market positioning and competition.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers