Mark Cuban appeared on CNBC yesterday to talk about Warren Buffett talking about taxes. Right off the bat he said that the notion that cutting corporate taxes would lead to more hiring is “nonsense.” He said arguing for lower corporate taxes is “the right thing for [CEOs] to say,” but that in reality, taxes are “far down the list” of considerations large corporations make in hiring. His thinking: it’s much more about market positioning and competition.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »