Tom Leppert, who’s running for the U.S. Senate, really needs to think about getting a new producer for his TV spots. Leppert’s first commercial had him talking in what looked like a jail cell. Now, in this new one, which touts his skill as a dynamic job creator, he’s seen strolling down a seedy industrial street where you half-expect to see homeless people huddled around sidewalk bonfires (h/t Texas Tribune). Whatever the intent, it just makes the former Dallas mayor look, well, really forlorn.
Read This Next
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »