Tom Leppert, who’s running for the U.S. Senate, really needs to think about getting a new producer for his TV spots. Leppert’s first commercial had him talking in what looked like a jail cell. Now, in this new one, which touts his skill as a dynamic job creator, he’s seen strolling down a seedy industrial street where you half-expect to see homeless people huddled around sidewalk bonfires (h/t Texas Tribune). Whatever the intent, it just makes the former Dallas mayor look, well, really forlorn.
Read This Next
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »