Tom Leppert, who’s running for the U.S. Senate, really needs to think about getting a new producer for his TV spots. Leppert’s first commercial had him talking in what looked like a jail cell. Now, in this new one, which touts his skill as a dynamic job creator, he’s seen strolling down a seedy industrial street where you half-expect to see homeless people huddled around sidewalk bonfires (h/t Texas Tribune). Whatever the intent, it just makes the former Dallas mayor look, well, really forlorn.
Read This Next
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers