It’s now official: working with Mike is impossible. We learned this morning that the Daily Beast picked his Rais Bhuiyan story as one of the week’s best reads. And when I say “we learned,” what I really mean is that Mike walked into work this morning shouting, “Get your popcorn ready! The show’s about to start! Big Miiike in the house!” Then he spiked a copy of Garner’s Modern American Usage and did the Dougie. The other Daily Beast selections from the magazines you see pictured included a Michael Lewis story in Vanity Fair. Right now Mike has a group of interns gathered around his desk, and as one of them braids Mike’s red locks into cornrows, he’s going on about how Lewis is a hack and how Moneyball is overrated and how he, Michael J. Mooney, could bed Tabitha Soren if he wanted to. Somebody needs to take this guy down a notch.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson