It’s now official: working with Mike is impossible. We learned this morning that the Daily Beast picked his Rais Bhuiyan story as one of the week’s best reads. And when I say “we learned,” what I really mean is that Mike walked into work this morning shouting, “Get your popcorn ready! The show’s about to start! Big Miiike in the house!” Then he spiked a copy of Garner’s Modern American Usage and did the Dougie. The other Daily Beast selections from the magazines you see pictured included a Michael Lewis story in Vanity Fair. Right now Mike has a group of interns gathered around his desk, and as one of them braids Mike’s red locks into cornrows, he’s going on about how Lewis is a hack and how Moneyball is overrated and how he, Michael J. Mooney, could bed Tabitha Soren if he wanted to. Somebody needs to take this guy down a notch.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »