It’s now official: working with Mike is impossible. We learned this morning that the Daily Beast picked his Rais Bhuiyan story as one of the week’s best reads. And when I say “we learned,” what I really mean is that Mike walked into work this morning shouting, “Get your popcorn ready! The show’s about to start! Big Miiike in the house!” Then he spiked a copy of Garner’s Modern American Usage and did the Dougie. The other Daily Beast selections from the magazines you see pictured included a Michael Lewis story in Vanity Fair. Right now Mike has a group of interns gathered around his desk, and as one of them braids Mike’s red locks into cornrows, he’s going on about how Lewis is a hack and how Moneyball is overrated and how he, Michael J. Mooney, could bed Tabitha Soren if he wanted to. Somebody needs to take this guy down a notch.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid