So, I wanted to talk to the actor playing Ron Washington in the upcoming Moneyball movie. If you’ve read the Michael Lewis book upon which the new Brad Pitt movie is based, you know Ron Washington was an important part of the success of Billy Beane and those Oakland A’s teams. Wash’s character even has a speaking part — and the best joke — in the movie trailer, around the 1:00 mark. (Note the snazzy Cosby-style sweater he’s wearing around the 1:10 mark.) But there’s absolutely no mention of Ron Washington on the film’s IMDB page. There are about three dozen uncredited fans, players, trainers, and coaches listed, but no Ron Washington. What gives?
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Why DISD’s Plan to Reopen Some Closed Schools is a No-Brainer, and Why Some Trustees Don’t Care by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »