So, I wanted to talk to the actor playing Ron Washington in the upcoming Moneyball movie. If you’ve read the Michael Lewis book upon which the new Brad Pitt movie is based, you know Ron Washington was an important part of the success of Billy Beane and those Oakland A’s teams. Wash’s character even has a speaking part — and the best joke — in the movie trailer, around the 1:00 mark. (Note the snazzy Cosby-style sweater he’s wearing around the 1:10 mark.) But there’s absolutely no mention of Ron Washington on the film’s IMDB page. There are about three dozen uncredited fans, players, trainers, and coaches listed, but no Ron Washington. What gives?
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers