So, I wanted to talk to the actor playing Ron Washington in the upcoming Moneyball movie. If you’ve read the Michael Lewis book upon which the new Brad Pitt movie is based, you know Ron Washington was an important part of the success of Billy Beane and those Oakland A’s teams. Wash’s character even has a speaking part — and the best joke — in the movie trailer, around the 1:00 mark. (Note the snazzy Cosby-style sweater he’s wearing around the 1:10 mark.) But there’s absolutely no mention of Ron Washington on the film’s IMDB page. There are about three dozen uncredited fans, players, trainers, and coaches listed, but no Ron Washington. What gives?
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »