So, I wanted to talk to the actor playing Ron Washington in the upcoming Moneyball movie. If you’ve read the Michael Lewis book upon which the new Brad Pitt movie is based, you know Ron Washington was an important part of the success of Billy Beane and those Oakland A’s teams. Wash’s character even has a speaking part — and the best joke — in the movie trailer, around the 1:00 mark. (Note the snazzy Cosby-style sweater he’s wearing around the 1:10 mark.) But there’s absolutely no mention of Ron Washington on the film’s IMDB page. There are about three dozen uncredited fans, players, trainers, and coaches listed, but no Ron Washington. What gives?
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas