Here’s some more stuff from the September issue that didn’t make it online till here and now, with this up-to-the-minute update: I still haven’t approved Father Roch’s friend request. But I did call him to let him know about the story, in case he hadn’t read it yet. I told him I loved him and that I hoped he’d read it in the spirit in which it was intended. Still haven’t heard back from him. So, you know, see you hell, friends.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »