Here’s a little behind-the-scenes fun from our September issue that didn’t make it online until now. We were wondering what all must be going through John Wiley Price’s mind, what with the FBI and Brett Shipp getting all up in his business from every conceivable angle. So we thought we’d illustrate the commissioner’s brain. I drew the rough black-and-white sketch you see here, and then our art department sent that off to the great illustrator Steve Brodner (you’ve seen his work in the New Yorker, among other places) to make it look presentable. Hope you enjoy.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »