Here’s a little behind-the-scenes fun from our September issue that didn’t make it online until now. We were wondering what all must be going through John Wiley Price’s mind, what with the FBI and Brett Shipp getting all up in his business from every conceivable angle. So we thought we’d illustrate the commissioner’s brain. I drew the rough black-and-white sketch you see here, and then our art department sent that off to the great illustrator Steve Brodner (you’ve seen his work in the New Yorker, among other places) to make it look presentable. Hope you enjoy.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »