Fabulous news from the Williams Institute at UCLA’s School of Law. 2010 Census data show that Dallas has the highest percentage of same-sex households of any city in Texas. With 15.01 same-sex couples per 1,000 households, we beat out Galveston (14.66), Austin (14.42), Pflugerville (13.44), and Kyle (13.29).
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- Poll: So What’s Next For the Trinity Project? by Jason Heid
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- What Would Happen if Women Opened Restaurants With Male Body Parts as Themes? Part Two by Nancy Nichols
- Oil and Gas Wells to Blame For More North Texas Earthquakes by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »