Fabulous news from the Williams Institute at UCLA’s School of Law. 2010 Census data show that Dallas has the highest percentage of same-sex households of any city in Texas. With 15.01 same-sex couples per 1,000 households, we beat out Galveston (14.66), Austin (14.42), Pflugerville (13.44), and Kyle (13.29).
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste