Fabulous news from the Williams Institute at UCLA’s School of Law. 2010 Census data show that Dallas has the highest percentage of same-sex households of any city in Texas. With 15.01 same-sex couples per 1,000 households, we beat out Galveston (14.66), Austin (14.42), Pflugerville (13.44), and Kyle (13.29).
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers