I pose this question not just because I’d like to meet Michelle Beadle one day, but also because she seems interesting and entertaining and she’s often involved in interesting and entertaining stories — many of which originate on Deadspin. Like stories about her feud with fellow ESPN personality Erin Andrews, or her relationship with NHL analyst Matthew Barnaby, or this newest one, about what she did not say to Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers while drunk. She grew up at least partially in Roanoke, which she references every so often on the show she hosts with the unwatchable Colin Cowherd. She says her career started in a Dallas bus station. And she openly roots for the Rangers and Mavericks. That’s enough, right?
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »