Apparently news of a man shot in the face forgiving his attacker and fighting to save him from execution is “fit to print.” Timothy Williams of the Times has a brief Q&A with both Rais Bhuiyan, the man suing to stop the execution, and Mark Stroman, the murderer sentenced to die. I spoke with Bhuiyan’s attorney this morning, and he informs me the case has been moved to Federal court, with a hearing tomorrow morning. Stroman is scheduled to be executed tomorrow evening.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid