Apparently news of a man shot in the face forgiving his attacker and fighting to save him from execution is “fit to print.” Timothy Williams of the Times has a brief Q&A with both Rais Bhuiyan, the man suing to stop the execution, and Mark Stroman, the murderer sentenced to die. I spoke with Bhuiyan’s attorney this morning, and he informs me the case has been moved to Federal court, with a hearing tomorrow morning. Stroman is scheduled to be executed tomorrow evening.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »