Apparently news of a man shot in the face forgiving his attacker and fighting to save him from execution is “fit to print.” Timothy Williams of the Times has a brief Q&A with both Rais Bhuiyan, the man suing to stop the execution, and Mark Stroman, the murderer sentenced to die. I spoke with Bhuiyan’s attorney this morning, and he informs me the case has been moved to Federal court, with a hearing tomorrow morning. Stroman is scheduled to be executed tomorrow evening.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »