I’m a huge Mavs fan, going back to the glory days of Rolando, Aguirre, and Harper. That said, I wouldn’t go anywhere near the parade end of downtown today. I honestly don’t understand why anyone would. When I try to list the pros and cons, I come up with plenty of cons: the heat, the crowds, the potential for violence. What’s a pro? Getting to see Dirk Nowitzki in person? I can buy a $2 ticket to a Mavs game next season and get that done in the comfort of an air-conditioned arena.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »