Seriously. This is billed as “Dirk Nowitzki’s Top 10 Plays of the 2011 Season,” but jeez, you guys. FOUR of the plays are just Dirk shooting a three-pointer. An open three-pointer. Granted, the last one tied a game, but that’s still pretty lazy. Step yo game up, NBA.
Read This Next
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: Should We Protect Historic Structures? by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »