Rangers sideline reporter Jim Knox, for sports bloggers, pays off like a broken slot machine. (While watching the game, Tim and I had a text back-and-forth, unprintable here, based around this idea.) So the clip below (h/t: Deadspin) will likely be the first of many, and he will feature more heavily in the ones to follow. Anyway, the segment I saw him do after the game was probably more insane, but this will do.
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- Poll: Has the Morning News Been Unfair to Dallas ISD? by Jason Heid
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »