Mother Jones posts a story today about “Dallas’ most evil genius” (our words), Harold Simmons. Writer Josh Harkinson gives D Magazine a hat tip, but judging by his piece I think he owes freelance writer Laray Polk more, like a nice steak dinner, for all the heavy lifting.
Harold Simmons’ Nuclear Waste Plan
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale