Mother Jones posts a story today about “Dallas’ most evil genius” (our words), Harold Simmons. Writer Josh Harkinson gives D Magazine a hat tip, but judging by his piece I think he owes freelance writer Laray Polk more, like a nice steak dinner, for all the heavy lifting.
Harold Simmons’ Nuclear Waste Plan
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman