By now perhaps you’ve heard of a international group of hackers called Anonymous. In support of the protesters in Egypt, Anonymous has launched denial-of-service attacks on government sites there. In a New York Times story about the group’s efforts, sometime D Magazine contributor Barrett Brown is mentioned as having a connection with Anonymous. All of which is to say: be nice to us in the comments. We know people who know people.
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: Is Formal Culinary Training Necessary for Chef Job? by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »