By now perhaps you’ve heard of a international group of hackers called Anonymous. In support of the protesters in Egypt, Anonymous has launched denial-of-service attacks on government sites there. In a New York Times story about the group’s efforts, sometime D Magazine contributor Barrett Brown is mentioned as having a connection with Anonymous. All of which is to say: be nice to us in the comments. We know people who know people.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »