By now perhaps you’ve heard of a international group of hackers called Anonymous. In support of the protesters in Egypt, Anonymous has launched denial-of-service attacks on government sites there. In a New York Times story about the group’s efforts, sometime D Magazine contributor Barrett Brown is mentioned as having a connection with Anonymous. All of which is to say: be nice to us in the comments. We know people who know people.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas