It’s cold and icy outside. You’re likely stuck at home. So here’s a hot and steamy story from our January 2007 issue to warm your bones (not to mention the cockles of your heart). “The Police Chief and Reporter” reminds us how Sarah Dodd and David Kunkle initially got their groove on. Enjoy.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »