Remember on Monday when I mentioned the start of Movember? Well! Resident sports expert Ryan Jones has graciously agreed to participate in this annual event for raising awareness and funds for fighting prostate and testicular cancer–and to let me document his progress and publish it here for posterity. Sadly, Ryan is only here three days a week, so this won’t technically be a daily moustache report. However, why quibble when you have a great headline? Check back each Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »