Remember on Monday when I mentioned the start of Movember? Well! Resident sports expert Ryan Jones has graciously agreed to participate in this annual event for raising awareness and funds for fighting prostate and testicular cancer–and to let me document his progress and publish it here for posterity. Sadly, Ryan is only here three days a week, so this won’t technically be a daily moustache report. However, why quibble when you have a great headline? Check back each Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid