Remember on Monday when I mentioned the start of Movember? Well! Resident sports expert Ryan Jones has graciously agreed to participate in this annual event for raising awareness and funds for fighting prostate and testicular cancer–and to let me document his progress and publish it here for posterity. Sadly, Ryan is only here three days a week, so this won’t technically be a daily moustache report. However, why quibble when you have a great headline? Check back each Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- About Wylie H. Dallas’ Contributing to FrontBurner by Tim Rogers
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- The Difficulties of Explaining McKinney Avenue to 3 Guys From Miami by Wylie H. Dallas
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Lamster: Trinity Toll Road Is the ‘Urban Planning Equivalent of the Iraq War’ by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »