Our own Nancy Nichols will be headed out to Rangers Ballpark in Arlington for Game 4 of the American League Division Series — if Game 4 is needed. Major League Baseball has yet to determine when that game will be played, but surely they would put some distance between it and the Cowboys game, which is at 3:15, right? Because otherwise Arlington is going to be a mess.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas