Our own Nancy Nichols will be headed out to Rangers Ballpark in Arlington for Game 4 of the American League Division Series — if Game 4 is needed. Major League Baseball has yet to determine when that game will be played, but surely they would put some distance between it and the Cowboys game, which is at 3:15, right? Because otherwise Arlington is going to be a mess.
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Meet the Antigay Bully Arrested at DFW Airport in Last Week’s Viral Video by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »