Has guardianship become a racket over in Tarrant County? That is the implication of Jeff Prince’s excellent report in the recent Fort Worth Weekly about the case ofÂ a partially senile Â (and rich) woman who found herself under examination in Judge Pat Ferchill’s court. Ferchill was also the judge who held the secret exÂ parte hearing in the Cunningham case.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas