Has guardianship become a racket over in Tarrant County? That is the implication of Jeff Prince’s excellent report in the recent Fort Worth Weekly about the case ofÂ a partially senile Â (and rich) woman who found herself under examination in Judge Pat Ferchill’s court. Ferchill was also the judge who held the secret exÂ parte hearing in the Cunningham case.
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers