Has guardianship become a racket over in Tarrant County? That is the implication of Jeff Prince’s excellent report in the recent Fort Worth Weekly about the case ofÂ a partially senile Â (and rich) woman who found herself under examination in Judge Pat Ferchill’s court. Ferchill was also the judge who held the secret exÂ parte hearing in the Cunningham case.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Starbucks Giving Up on Seattle’s Best Coffee Stores Here by Glenn Hunter
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »