In my recap of the Blues, Bandits & BBQ gig in Oak Cliff, I mentioned the Better Block project, which shows how a street can be transformed by applying some simple urban design concepts. But you want specifics and pictures, don’t you? Jason Roberts breaks it down for you.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- The Mark Cuban Commercial That Continues To Drive Me Insane by Tim Rogers