In my recap of the Blues, Bandits & BBQ gig in Oak Cliff, I mentioned the Better Block project, which shows how a street can be transformed by applying some simple urban design concepts. But you want specifics and pictures, don’t you? Jason Roberts breaks it down for you.
- Balanced Vision Plan Co-Author on Trinity River Toll Road: ‘I Want to Apologize to Dallas’ by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/2/14) by Tim Rogers
- Suggestions for Home Rule Commission No. 4: School Calendar by Eric Celeste
- Jane McGarry Is Going To Watch Draft Day Tonight by Tim Rogers
- Meet the CEO: Healthcare Data Guru Chuck Lyles, Head of GuideIT by Matt Goodman