Two members of the D Magazine intern army recently visited the Best Chocolatier in Dallas (Dude, Sweet Chocolate) to learn all of the Oak Cliff shop’s most important chocolate-making secrets. They were also expressly asked to obtain prototypes of the Everlasting Gobstopper, but they returned empty-handed and strangely silent, as if they’d been taught simple life lessons by a race of musically-inclined orange-skinned dwarves. They were caught destroying all evidence of their journey, and it was only by mere chance that we were able to recover the following footage (which reveals the terrifying truth behind “Hill Country chocolate.”) Caution: It may blow your mind.
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »