Two members of the D Magazine intern army recently visited the Best Chocolatier in Dallas (Dude, Sweet Chocolate) to learn all of the Oak Cliff shop’s most important chocolate-making secrets. They were also expressly asked to obtain prototypes of the Everlasting Gobstopper, but they returned empty-handed and strangely silent, as if they’d been taught simple life lessons by a race of musically-inclined orange-skinned dwarves. They were caught destroying all evidence of their journey, and it was only by mere chance that we were able to recover the following footage (which reveals the terrifying truth behind “Hill Country chocolate.”) Caution: It may blow your mind.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste