Two members of the D Magazine intern army recently visited the Best Chocolatier in Dallas (Dude, Sweet Chocolate) to learn all of the Oak Cliff shop’s most important chocolate-making secrets. They were also expressly asked to obtain prototypes of the Everlasting Gobstopper, but they returned empty-handed and strangely silent, as if they’d been taught simple life lessons by a race of musically-inclined orange-skinned dwarves. They were caught destroying all evidence of their journey, and it was only by mere chance that we were able to recover the following footage (which reveals the terrifying truth behind “Hill Country chocolate.”) Caution: It may blow your mind.
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Nancy Nichols Steps Down as D Magazine’s Lead Dining Critic by Nancy Nichols
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »