For our August issue, we had Walton Muyumba write about the renovation of St. Paul United Methodist Church‘s historic building and how Highland Park United Methodist Church served as an unlikely partner in helping make it all happen. Today, Dan Koller of Park Cities People writes about the church’s return to its refurbished home. Give it a read.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »