For our August issue, we had Walton Muyumba write about the renovation of St. Paul United Methodist Church‘s historic building and how Highland Park United Methodist Church served as an unlikely partner in helping make it all happen. Today, Dan Koller of Park Cities People writes about the church’s return to its refurbished home. Give it a read.
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: Is Formal Culinary Training Necessary for Chef Job? by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »