For our August issue, we had Walton Muyumba write about the renovation of St. Paul United Methodist Church‘s historic building and how Highland Park United Methodist Church served as an unlikely partner in helping make it all happen. Today, Dan Koller of Park Cities People writes about the church’s return to its refurbished home. Give it a read.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »