Forbes Magazine released its list of the World’s Most Valuable Teams and Athletes. While Manchester United came in first for most valuable sports team (it’s valued at $1.83 billion), the Cowboys came in second with a value of $1.65 billion. The article also talks about how difficult it is to make money off a sports team. And the example the magazine used? Tom Hicks.
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- Poll: So What’s Next For the Trinity Project? by Jason Heid
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- What Would Happen if Women Opened Restaurants With Male Body Parts as Themes? Part Two by Nancy Nichols
- Oil and Gas Wells to Blame For More North Texas Earthquakes by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »