Forbes Magazine released its list of the World’s Most Valuable Teams and Athletes. While Manchester United came in first for most valuable sports team (it’s valued at $1.83 billion), the Cowboys came in second with a value of $1.65 billion. The article also talks about how difficult it is to make money off a sports team. And the example the magazine used? Tom Hicks.
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: Is Formal Culinary Training Necessary for Chef Job? by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »