Forbes Magazine released its list of the World’s Most Valuable Teams and Athletes. While Manchester United came in first for most valuable sports team (it’s valued at $1.83 billion), the Cowboys came in second with a value of $1.65 billion. The article also talks about how difficult it is to make money off a sports team. And the example the magazine used? Tom Hicks.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers