Forbes Magazine released its list of the World’s Most Valuable Teams and Athletes. While Manchester United came in first for most valuable sports team (it’s valued at $1.83 billion), the Cowboys came in second with a value of $1.65 billion. The article also talks about how difficult it is to make money off a sports team. And the example the magazine used? Tom Hicks.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen