ESPN’s going to use Fort Worth’s Sundance Square–not Dallas or Arlington–as the production headquarters for broadcasting its Super Bowl XLV coverage, the Star-Telegram reports. That will mean more than 80 hours of national and international exposure for Cowtown–not Dallas or Arlington. Probably makes sense, since Sundance Square is picturesque, with all that Western imagery. Still, downtown Dallas–which is hosting the big game’s “media center”–can’t be too crazy about the decision.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers