Remember this great cover from 2004? Of course you do. The model we used for the shot is named Elise Baughman. Now she’s trying to win herself a shot at having a new talk show produced by Oprah. Have a look at her pitch, and vote for her if you’re so inclined.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas