On the front page of the Wall Street Journal‘s Money & Investing section today, you’ll find a story about Energy Future Holdings (EFH). The piece has a look at the company’s finances (“debt heavy”), its penchant for hiring former Bush administration bigwigs, an its increasing spending on lobbyists. It’s an interesting read.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »