On the front page of the Wall Street Journal‘s Money & Investing section today, you’ll find a story about Energy Future Holdings (EFH). The piece has a look at the company’s finances (“debt heavy”), its penchant for hiring former Bush administration bigwigs, an its increasing spending on lobbyists. It’s an interesting read.
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers