Cameron Todd Willingham was convicted of deliberately burning down his house in order to murder his three children, and he was executed for the crime. We have asked why Gov. Rick Perry is so afraid ofÂ questions that have been raised about this case. Â As this Nightline report makes clear, the answer is that the fire was an accident, not arson at all, which means Texas executed a man for a crime that was not committed. Worse than that, theÂ proof of thisÂ was presented to the governor before the execution took place, and he ignored it.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »