The Human Rights Campaign Foundation is set to release its 2010 Corporate Equality Index, which rates companies on a scale from 0 to 100 based on their treatment of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees, customers and investors. Local outfits that scored the best (100) on the group’s new index include AMR Corp., AT&T, Brinker International, Haynes and Boone LLP, Sabre Holdings and Texas Instruments. Other DFW companies didn’t make out as well: Affiliated Computer Services managed a 60; Perot Systems Corp. got a 53; both RadioShack Corp. and Tenet Healthcare were given 40s; and BNSF Railway scored a 20. And, don’t even ask the HRCF about Exxon Mobil Corp., which hews to a hard line on “partner” policies and benefits. The oil giant received a big fat goose egg.
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Tod Robberson Puts Pressure on District Attorney To Do His Job by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »