His grandfather basically invented Tejano radio, and the family builtÂ it into a network that in 2003 became the radio division of Univision. Along the way, Tichenor, 54, moved its headquarters from Harlingen to Dallas. In 2007, Univision sold to a private equityÂ combo for $12.3 billion.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »