His grandfather basically invented Tejano radio, and the family builtÂ it into a network that in 2003 became the radio division of Univision. Along the way, Tichenor, 54, moved its headquarters from Harlingen to Dallas. In 2007, Univision sold to a private equityÂ combo for $12.3 billion.
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- Poll: So What’s Next For the Trinity Project? by Jason Heid
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- What Would Happen if Women Opened Restaurants With Male Body Parts as Themes? Part Two by Nancy Nichols
- Oil and Gas Wells to Blame For More North Texas Earthquakes by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »