His grandfather basically invented Tejano radio, and the family builtÂ it into a network that in 2003 became the radio division of Univision. Along the way, Tichenor, 54, moved its headquarters from Harlingen to Dallas. In 2007, Univision sold to a private equityÂ combo for $12.3 billion.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »