What a week DMN auto writer Terry Box picked to get married. (Nuptials planned for Saturday.) Chrysler announces it’s shuttering nearly 800 of its 3,200 dealerships nationwide–including eight of the 19 in North Texas. And, General Motors may not be far behind. The bright side? The DFW dealerships left standing–especially their service departments–are about to get a whole lot busier.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »