Zac wrote last year about Go Green Couriers, an environmentally friendly outfit that uses only hybrid Toyota Prius sedans. To celebrate Earth Day today, Go Green founder Tony Hormillosa offered free, end-of-day delivery service in Dallas County, so long as the order was placed by 2 p.m. Tony says a total of eight customers took him up on the special offer. Which wasn’t exactly overwhelming, but better than zero.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid