Zac wrote last year about Go Green Couriers, an environmentally friendly outfit that uses only hybrid Toyota Prius sedans. To celebrate Earth Day today, Go Green founder Tony Hormillosa offered free, end-of-day delivery service in Dallas County, so long as the order was placed by 2 p.m. Tony says a total of eight customers took him up on the special offer. Which wasn’t exactly overwhelming, but better than zero.
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »