Zac wrote last year about Go Green Couriers, an environmentally friendly outfit that uses only hybrid Toyota Prius sedans. To celebrate Earth Day today, Go Green founder Tony Hormillosa offered free, end-of-day delivery service in Dallas County, so long as the order was placed by 2 p.m. Tony says a total of eight customers took him up on the special offer. Which wasn’t exactly overwhelming, but better than zero.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »